Refreshingly, Eucalyptus Essential Oil is known for its many virtues antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral. Analgesic and antifungal (kills fungi). Expectorant, it is used in cases of colds, sinusitis and bronchitis.
Sold in bottles of 15mL
19 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
Plant Part Used: Leaves and twigs
Cultivation: Wild Grown
Extraction Method: Complete water steam distillation
Aromatic Scent: A Fresh, camphoraceous, penetrating, woody,
Blends well With: Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cypress, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, marjoram, Spearmint, Pine, Rosemary, and Thyme.
Note Classification: Top
Use: Aromatherapy, Natural Perfumery, Cosmetics, Fragrance component.
Australian aborigines used eucalyptus leaves since ancient times to treat their wounds. Refreshingly, this Essential Oil is known for its many virtues antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral. Analgesic and antifungal (kills fungi). Expectorant, it is used in cases of colds, sinusitis and bronchitis
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic: intervenes by modulating the immune response of the body to a sustained assault (inflammation) and calms feelings of heat and redness that result.
- Insect repellent and acaridae: used to keep insects and kill some mosquito larvae. They also help to soothe the bites.
- Antifungal: this essential oil fight against fungal growth.
- Antispasmodic: helps fight against digestive and respiratory muscle spasms: it calms the involuntary contractions of the muscles and inhibits particular prostaglandin E2, a substance responsible for uterine contractions.
- Analgesic (skin soothing): this essential oil contains over 65% citronellal; it helps to soothe skin pain (itching, eczema,).
- Calming, sedative, anti-hypertensive: it has soothing Benefits; it acts on certain neurotransmitters (molecules that transfer nervous information).
- Antibacterial: essential oil Lemon Eucalyptus is a good antiseptic air.
“Studies show that eucalyptus is antiseptic on wounds, boils, insect bites, and lice, and antiviral on chicken pox and herpes simplex virus when added as a 3% concentration. It also enhances skin repair and reduces itching and inflammation. “
- Kathi Keville and Mindi Green
Aromatherapy: A Complete Guide to the Healing Art
Precautions: The summary information on this site about the Benefits and instructions for use of essential oils is given for information only. It is a synthesis of Benefits described in recognized aromatherapy books and /or conform to traditional and popular traditions. For therapeutic use of essential oils, please take the advice of an Aromatherapy specialist or your doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.